Rules & Regulations
Want it simple? No bad-mouthing. Keep all posts relevant to the discussion, and be polite and considerate of others.
Now for the long version...
Club 25 International's Club25Online.org was created to promote a fun and educational community environment. This service is free to members so please take a moment to read our policies. Ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for breaching web site policy.
In order to maintain a friendly, pleasant and learning atmosphere, we have implemented some rules of conduct. We reserve the right to edit these rules from time to time without prior notice. The following are considered violations:
- Any posts which are profane in nature, racist, sexist, homophobic, discriminatory, sexually oriented, ethnocentric, threatening, flaming, vulgar, or mocking in nature.
- Personal attacks, victimization, retaliation, or hateful posts against any user, staff, or moderator.
- Extensive topic deviation (includes political debates). Please try to return the discussion to the original topic, or else the topic may be closed.
- Posting content containing nudity, pornography, or macabre material.
- Advertising of products or services without Club 25 International's prior consent. Send an email to email@example.com for consideration.
- Posting of yours, or another's personal contact information (i.e. telephone numbers, addresses, etc.) on any publicly viewable site.
- Anything else deemed inappropriate by the Club 25 International administrators and moderators.
Club 25 Membership is a privilege not a right and we reserve the right to revoke membership and disable your account access if any of the aforementioned rules are violated. We will remove, edit, or close any message thread due to these violations, and any other action deemed inappropriate by Club 25 International. Please respect the decision of the administrators and moderators to maintain these rules.
If you feel a post violates any of these rules, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Club 25 International is not responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any messages posted by members. Users are solely responsible for the content of their messages, and agree to hold harmless this site and its agents. We reserve the right to reveal user information, in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any messages posted by a user.
The United States (where this site is based) Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are under age 13 then you can NOT use this site. Do NOT register if you are below the age of 13.
Failure to observe this site's policies may result in actions including but not limited to:
- negative moderation
- editing or deletion of posts
- or closing of accounts
By registering and using this site, you agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.